Follow by Email

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Crochet Time

Ok guys!  I know I've been away for awhile, but it's summer...all my kids are home and I am trying to find a rhythm to working with all the chaos.  Not used to that.  So, I have been getting back into crocheting lately and have done quite a few projects late at night, while everyone else is sleeping. 

I didn't realize just how many links there are on the web for teaching you how to crochet or knit and how many sites there are that have FREE patterns.  Below I have posted a few of my projects.  They are small and some have mistakes, but like I said.  I am just getting back into this. 


                        Baby headband

                             wash cloth

                    
                               Butterfly


                        Butterfly again


                            Flower


                          Another flower made with crochet thread instead of yarn

 
                          Hair scrunchie


                          plarn kitchen scrubbie...PLARN is yarn made from recycled plastic bags

 
                              other side of plarn scrubbie


                               Red and blue hair scrunchie





                     kitchen scrubbie from yarn



Now, with all this crocheting going on, I have been all over the web looking for patterns and projects.  One of my favorite sites is www.allfreecrochet.com.  They have everything all in one place.  As a matter of fact, right now, they are having a GIVEAWAY.  http://www.allfreecrochet.com/sweeps/Crochet-So-Fine-Book-Giveaway#.

You should go by and check it out today!  

No comments:

Post a Comment