Follow by Email

Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Crocheting

Well, hello there.  Sorry I haven't been around in the last two days.  There is a  lot going on in my household right now.  Just couldn't get to the computer.  With everything going on and the kids running around, I have been trying to figure out a way to destress.  I found it!  I went back to something I enjoyed as a child....CROCHETING.   

My grandmother taught me how to do the basic stitch of crocheting, when I was about 7 or 8.  I can remember being at my grandparent's house for weekend sleepovers and watching her crochet all sorts of things.  Afghans were my favorite though.  I haven't gotten that brave yet. 

Below are my first attempts.  I have crocheted two different kinds of flowers, am starting a scarf and have made a dishcloth.  





























There will be more to come on my crocheting adventures between taking walks, swimming, playing outside, going to the park, learning our ABC's, etc.  
 

No comments:

Post a Comment