Follow by Email

Saturday, June 18, 2011

Father's Day Hub Bub

So, this weekend is Father's Day.  What will your family be doing to celebrate with the daddy's and grandpa's in your lives?  I know it has been several days since I posted. Please forgive me.  Our family has a number of things going on, not to mention I have been trying to work with the kids to make Daddy something special.  

So, I want to know, what are you making or doing to celebrate Father's Day in your family?  Do you have a family tradition? Do you go out to eat?  We ususally make the meal of daddy's choice, give him gifts and spend time doing special activities with him.  

This year daddy wanted a specific book and although we did purchase the book, we decided to make something too.  We are in the process of finishing our heart banner and flower pot.  As soon as we are finished, I will post a picture of the entire doing.  

Hope you all have a wonderful Father's Day with the wonderful, special men in your lives.  I have placed some quotes about Father's below in honor of all the Father's out there.


Sometimes the poorest man leaves his children the richest inheritance.  ~Ruth E. Renkel


Any man can be a father.  It takes someone special to be a dad.  ~Author Unknown

Dad, you're someone to look up to no matter how tall I've grown.  ~Author Unknown

No comments:

Post a Comment