Follow by Email

Thursday, June 30, 2011

New Blog Name

Well I decided that I needed a new name.  So we are changing names and becoming Crafty Ali.  I will be posting more later today.  

Hopefully everyone has had a much more productive day than me.  Well I shouldn't say my day hasn't been productive, but I haven't gotten much done in the way of cleaning my house.  Mr. Crafty took our little boy to the ER today, due to what we thought may be a serious infection and the lack of our doctor to give him an appointment.  We were right.  He has a serious infection...so glad his dad took him today. He's resting now and probably will be up all night, but I just don't have the heart to wake him.  He has had a traumatic day.  

So, I will be back online later to post for today and hopefully moving forward things will go smoothly! 

No comments:

Post a Comment