Follow by Email

Thursday, June 30, 2011

Ok, so I am in the middle of trying to prepare dinner, give my babies bathes, do laundry and get this blog post finished.  As you know, lately I have been getting back into crocheting and trying to teach myself to knit.  One of my favorite blogs, www.makeit-loveit.com, did a series awhile back about learning to knit.  I am ashamed to say, I am just now getting around to actually using it.  I have read it many times, but just haven't had the time to sit down and try.
Anyway, I thought today I would share a crochet creation that I recently made with a pattern that my mother-in-law gave me.  It is a pattern called Simple Scrubbie by Kristy Ashmore.  It works up rather quickly.  I made two in one night and stitched them together, to make it thicker, for myself.   Here is what that ended up to look like.    


and here is what one by itself looks like.
These are now my favorite kitchen scrubbie, thanks to my mother-in-law. 

Here is the pattern that I used.  It includes a supply list, in case you don't already have things lying around.  Hope everyone enjoys this and if you make one, I would love to see. 

  


If you guys want this pattern, please just email me or leave a comment and I'll get it to you.  I am having trouble uploading a bigger version of the pattern.  Sorry!

Happy Crocheting!

No comments:

Post a Comment