Follow by Email

Saturday, July 16, 2011

LIfe's Little Messes

So, it has been a long while since I posted.  I am very sorry!  I just have not had time to breathe, let alone blog.  There are a few issues in my everyday life, that have had to be addressed and they have kept me from getting to the computer to do anything.

I don't have anything new to post, other than all the projects that I have been doing in the middle of the night, when I can't sleep, due to all the stuff that is going on.  So, here are a few pictures.  Hope you like them.  Most of my patterns came from www.allfreecrochet.com.  This is a wonderful website.  They have thousands of free crochet patterns.

First wash cloth I crocheted

                                         


Airplane I made for my son.

                                          
Another shot of the airplane

                                          
Front shot of the airplane

Baby beanie I made for my neighbor's new baby girl.

First attempt at a headband

Cuff bracelet

Another shot of bracelet

Cuff bracelet and flower choker

butterfly

Chapstick holder

Another shot of chapstick holder

Child's hat-first attempt

Dish cloth

My new kitchen scrubbie

Cuff bracelet I made for my daughter.

Another shot of bracelet

This is a flower that you put on your shoe..you know, for decoration

Top view of shoe flower

Bath loofah

Bath loofah.

No comments:

Post a Comment