Follow by Email

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Look What I Found

Well, as some of you have noticed...my life is full of "drama" right now.  You know at 40 I was not expecting or wanting "drama", but since I have it, it keeps me from doing the things I need to be doing and the things I want to be doing.  I have not been blogging regularly due to the fact that we have all this "drama" right now.  So, I was checking out some of my favorite blogs today to get updates on what these guys have been doing and found something fabulous on my favorite blog of all time, http://www.makeit-loveit.com/.  Today she posted a tutorial to make Baby Girl Sandals.  These sandals are so awesome.  They are made of faux leather and look adorable.  If you have't checked out makeit-loveit before, hop on over and check it out.  You will not be disappointed. 

No comments:

Post a Comment