Follow by Email

Thursday, January 5, 2012

Mod Podge

I don't know how many of you have ever tried Mod Podge, but this stuff is great!  I am addicted to projects which require it.  There are limitless possibilities with it.   You can dress up practically any project and turn something old into something new.

Not to long ago, I discovered this project using a new product from Mod Podge called Dimensional Magic. Now, I have not tried this yet, but I have gathered the supplies I need and will be trying it soon and when I do, I will post my results.  I'm sure it will be well worth my time and effort.  It makes such a cute little project that you could use yourself or give as a gift. 

How many of you have used Mod Podge for a project?  What was the project and how did it turn out?  Leave a comment and let me know.  

1 comment:

  1. I used modpodge for the first time just before Christmas. My husband and I made coasters for a nerdy friend of ours. My husband cut wood into the appropriate dimensions and I modpodged on scenes cut out from comic book pages. It turned out well, and he couldn't believe we had made them.

    Thanks for checking out my blog. I am always thrilled to see new followers.

    ReplyDelete