Follow by Email

Sunday, January 1, 2012

New Year....New Outlook

Well here I am again!  I am so totally sorry that it has been so long since my last post.  I have been extremely busy with school, my little munchkins and life in general.  It has been a mad house around here, especially around Christmas.  Now all the hoopla is dying down and I can hopefully refocus and be better about blogging in the coming year. 

In the recent past, I have found Pinterest.  If you have not checked it out, you should.  It has loads and loads of cool ideas and projects.  I have found so many useful things and things that I want to try.

I hope that everyone has had a Merry Christmas and will have a fabulous 2012.

Their first Christmas craft....Rudolph....don't you just love L's hair. 

The little scene I made from toilet paper tubes, coffee filters, popsicle sticks and epsom salts. 

L's new Bitty Baby-she named her Daisy Marie

L and N cheesing for mommy on Christmas Eve. 

Santa's snack...homemade sugar cookies and egg nog.

Everyone's haul

N opening his gifts.

L opening her bitty baby...she was so excited.

N playing with the Thomas the Tank Engine mega blocks he got.

And again

And still

Lilly on her new Princess bike.

The Rudolph's L and N made.

L at her preschool Christmas party.

Getting ready to leave for school wearing her Christmas dress.

N playing with the Thomas the Tank Engine puzzle he got

Trying to figure out how to use the Cars flashlight he got for Christmas

2 comments:

  1. Hi Allison, what an adorable feature.. I love this post.. CUTIE pie's.. I am stopping in to visit via The ArtsyGirl Connection, I've been looking for new blogs to indulge in and **I am HAPPY to be your newest follower here with SMILES**. Look forward to indulging in more of your posts.. HAPPIEST OF NEW YEAR.. Wishing you great health, love and success.. Marilyn http://www.theartsygirlconnection.com/ ..Hope you can stop in sometime.. :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Marilyn! I am going to try to be more diligent in 2012 and really get this blog going. Things in our house are quite frantic right now, but this gives me a creative outlet. I did visit your site and joined and love it, by the way. You have lots of ideas that I want to try. Hope all is well with you!

    ReplyDelete