Follow by Email

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Trying to go GREEN!

Well folks, it's official.  I am trying to go green. I have found a lot of help with this on Pinterest of all places.  I have tried several homemade cleaners, carpet shampoo, dryer sheets, and air freshners.  These were my project tonight.  I made several apple/cinnamon and one vanilla scented tonight. 

Come on over and follow me on Pinterest and just in case you don't do Pinterest, below is the link to make these awesome homemade air freshners. 

http://www.homemademamas.net/search?updated-max=2011-09-22T15:09:00-07:00&max-results=7

Also, my kids love and I mean love to paint in the tub and we all know how much bathtub paint can cost.  I am all about making it myself and I finally found a recipe.  I also made this tonight for my two little ones and it is amazing.  Not only did they have a blast with it, but it was easy for me to clean.  I found this on Pinterest too.  Below is the link if you would like to try this paint for your little one. 

http://www.meetthedubiens.com/2010/11/bubble-bath-paint.html

Happy Creating and I'll see you again soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment